Offered most Saturday night
Unfortunately, at this time, dinners have been suspended. Formerly, Saturday Night Dinners were intended not only to provide a home cooked meal made by a member, but also to provide an opportunity for members to socialize. Dinners were scheduled from the first week of January until the third week of March, with the exception of the Inter-club race weekend. We are looking forward to reinstating these dinners when it can safely done!
Reservations (see main reservation page):
- Members make reservations for dinner when they reserve rooms for the weekend. Reservations will indicate number of adults and number of children (under 13).
- Changes in reservations must be made by 8:00 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to the meal.
- Costs: Adults, $8.00, and Children (under 13) $6.00.
- Payment is to be made by check along with payment for lodging.
- Indicated the split for lodging & dinner on your check.
- The cooking member does not pay for his/her meal.
Additional meals may be purchased on Saturday on an “as available” basis only, as determined by the cook and the reservations coordinator.
- The cooking member(s) will plan the menu, shop, and cook the meal.
- ALL dining members will clean up after dinner. (Cooks are exempt)
- Food costs should be calculated at $3.00 per child & $5.00 per adult.
- Menus should be submitted one month in advance to avoid repetition.
- Menu planning should emphasize “home cooked” selections.
- The cooking member will call the reservations coordinator for the number of adults & children dining. A minimum of 15 reservations will be required; if fewer reservations are made, the dinner will be cancelled.
- Dinner menu will include appetizer, salad, homemade entree, dessert, & beverages.
- The availability of staple items & paper goods should be checked with the Dinner Coordinator.
- Appetizers are to be served from 4:00 pm until 5:45pm.
- Dinner is to be served at 6:00 p.m.
- Cooking a Saturday Night dinner fulfills yours YEARLY work assignment responsibility.
- Cost of groceries will be reimbursed upon submission of all receipts to Dinner Coordinator, with SIGN IN SHEET of GUESTS eating dinner. USE BACK of REIMBURSEMENT FORM, for SIGN IN.
- MAIL all above WITHIN 2 WEEEKS of the night you cooked dinner.
- Reimbursements will be made prior to the end of the fiscal year (May 31).
- Any costs not submitted prior to that time will be forfeited.
- Questions should be directed to the Dinner Coordinator.
Email the Dinner Coordinator
Thank you for JOINING in the FUN and MSC FAMILY nights!