Important:The State of Vermont has lifted its Covid 19 restrictions and reservations for a lodge stay are being accepted. Please note:
- Advanced reservations are required to stay at the house.
- Reservations made by e-mail will be confirmed by e-mail.
- No reservation will be accepted unless the lodge fee has been paid or the equivalent work units have been completed
- Members need to log in to access the on-line reservation form.
To make reservations:
The Blake House, aka, Manchester Ski Lodge, is a year round facility to be used by members and their guests. Members may be granted lodge use if the lodge is not at its maximum number for usage as established by the Board of Directors.
- No one will be allowed to visit, drop in or stay at the lodge without a reservation at any time.
- As of the 2021-2022 season, room assignments will be made for both mid-week and weekend by the lodge reservationist. Families or groups will remain together whenever possible or desired. When needed rooms will be assigned according to gender. Guests will be assigned a bunk in a room with members of the same gender.
- Only members who have paid their annual dues will be able to make a reservation.
Payment for lodge nights must be paid for at the time of the stay.
Members may pay by check, money order or Venmo.
Checks and money orders must be made out to: Manchester Ski Club
Venmo payment to JonHiller@msc_club_ludlow
Members are responsible for their guest lodging fees
- Guests reservations:
- The same individual may stay at the lodge, as a guest, only once during any four-week period.
- Guests may be “bumped”, up to the Thursday before, the reservation date.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 8:00 p.m. of the Wednesday preceding the desired weekend or vacation.
- Late cancellations will be billed for the room fee and if the fee has been paid, no refund will be made.
- Cancellations of the Christmas, Washington’s Birthday, and Easter vacation weeks must be received one week prior to the start of vacation.
Paying for lodging:
- Payments must be paid by CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR VENMO (NO CASH) Checks or money order are to be made payable to the Manchester Ski Club.
- ONLY CLUB MEMBER’S CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- All payments are payable and due to the Reservation Chairperson or the Lodge Manager in advance or upon your arrival at the Lodge.
- The total payment due for space reserved must be paid 10 days prior to the Christmas, Washington’s birthday, and Easter vacation weeks in order to retain and confirm the reservation.
- Those reservations not confirmed will be made available to those on the waiting list in the order in which the reservations were taken