The Manchester Ski Club, is an organization devoted to increasing the enjoyment and availability of skiing to enthusiasts of all ages and abilities.
- Formed in 1942, our club is 77 years old!
- Club meetings are held in October, December, and April of the ski season.
- Our membership is made up of families, children, and singles from many different states around New England.
- The Manchester Ski Club owns a large house (the Lodge) for the use of its members, located less than a two minutes from the base of Okemo in Ludlow, VT.
- Our Lodge is a regular stop for the Okemo shuttle. The weekend bus service makes it easy to get to Okemo.
- The Lodge is available year-round for members by reservation. Payment of an annual Lodge fee & nightly fee is required.
- We are always pleased to welcome new members from any state!