The Manchester Ski Club is an organization devoted to increasing the enjoyment and availability of skiing to enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. The Manchester Ski Club is your club and has a long history of great skiing.
We are a family-oriented club that
helps to make snow sports and other seasonal activities easier and more enjoyable for all its
members. The key to our success is volunteering. Our Club is an example of people working
together to accomplish a common goal and having fun in the process
- Formed in 1942, our club is 82 years old! Learn more about the club history.
- Our membership is made up of families, children, and singles from New England and neighboring states.
- We own a large house, the Blake House Lodge, exclusively for the use of our club and its members, minutes from the base of Okemo in Ludlow, VT.
- The Lodge is available year-round for members by reservation. Nightly fee is required.
- Our Lodge is a regular stop for the Okemo shuttle.
- Our club is a member organization of the Connecticut Ski Council (CSC). Club membership includes CSC membership with all its benefits, which include discounted products and ski tickets, trips, races and other activities.
- We are always pleased to welcome new members!