Blake House Rules/ Lodge Requirements
Blake House Occupancy Guidelines 2021/2022 Season
Blake House Rules/ Covid-19 Season
- Masks are optional
- There shall be no friends or family of members, who are not paying guests staying at the lodge, in the lodge at any time.
- Lysol spray cleaner and paper towels will be provided in each bunk room, each bathroom and kitchen.
- Bunk rooms: Members and guests are required to wipe down all mattresses, door knobs, hard surface areas in bunk rooms prior to departing.
- Bathrooms: Counters, faucet handles, door knobs are to be wiped down after each use.
- Kitchen and dining area: Members and guests are required to wipe down counter surfaces and dining tables, faucet handles and cabinet handles after use.
- All dishes and utensils are to be washed thoroughly with hot water and soap, dried immediately and put away.
- Personal belongings may not be kept in the bathrooms.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms that could be associated with Covid, i.e. cough, fever, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat should cancel their reservation and / or vacate the premises immediately.
- Always be kind, considerate and respectful of fellow guests.
Quiet hours: 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- “Early Risers” are to engage in quiet activity on the first floor until 7:00 am.
- Children younger than 18 years old must be accompanied at the lodge by one of their parents, or an adult, over the age of 25, specifically designated as being responsible for the child while he or she is at the lodge.
- Members or guests suffering from an illness should cancel their reservations or terminate their stay at the lodge.
- A club member must accompany guests staying at the lodge.
- No persons under the age of 21 will drink any alcoholic beverages on the premises of the lodge.
- No member may stay at the lodge for a continuous period of time exceeding two(2) weeks duration without written permission by the BOD.
- Absolutely no smoking or open flames in the building – any smoking must be done away from the building in the back parking lot, or off the property
- No heat generating appliances or electric blankets may be used anywhere in the lodge. Hair dryers or flat irons may be used in the designated area(s) between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
Contributing to Cleanliness
- No food or beverages are permitted on the second or third floors, or in the barn sleeping area. Water bottles are acceptable.
- Each member or guest is responsible for contributing to the maintenance of a tidy and orderly lodge.
- Dishes and all other kitchen utensils are to be washed, dried and put away immediately after their use.
- Eating areas and all counter tops, etc. are to be wiped clean.
- Outside footwear shall not be worn inside the house past the boot room. Slippers or socks are expected throughout the house.
Prior to Leaving
- Members are to remove their own recyclables from the lodge.
- Each member and or guest is to remove all personal food items from the refrigerators before leaving.
- Members must take home any and all personal belongings each time they leave the lodge unless they are paying for a locker.